In addition to catheters, it is important to have the accessories used in medical devices in order to carry out the tests.
ACCESSORIES FOR ALL URODYNAMICS SYSTEMS
- Used to measure external sphincter activity.
- Triple pack.
- EMG connection cables are available in 3 different colors.
- The part which connects the peristaltic pump to the bladder and provides the flow of the liquid to be infused is connected to the device by forming the silicon connection.
- One end is connected to the filling lumen of one end of the catheters lumen.
- The silicone part is placed into the peristaltic pump.
ACCESSORIES FOR WATER-FILLED MEASURING URODYNAMICS SYSTEMS
- Designed for Urodynamic studies.
- Range of Measurement 0-250 cmH2O
- Connects the Pressure Transducer and Catethers as extensions.
UPP CATETHER (OPTIONAL)
- Used in UPP Tests as specifically designed 3 lumen catethers. Must be used together with UPP-Arm for Urethral Pressure Profiling.
ACCESSORIES FOR AIR-CHARGED MEASURING URODYNAMICS SYSTEMS
AIR-CHARGED PRESSURE TRANSDUCER
- Designed for Urodynamic Studies.
- Measurement Range 0-250 cmH2O